To use SSL with mIRC, update to the latest version https://www.mirc.com/get.html (includes SSL) or download OpenSSL from https://slproweb.com/products/Win32OpenSSL.html in conjunction with mIRC
This is a small update that addresses a number of issues reported by users since the last release. It includes improvements, changes and fixes to a number of features, including:
- Fixed custom toolbar buttons not being displayed correctly.
- Fixed /if isnum backward compatibility issue due to recent change.
- Fixed local host/ip addresses not being changeable while connected to a server.
- Fixed bitmap memory bug in About dialog.
- Fixed /cnick not updating nick color immediately when used with a full address.
download at https://www.mirc.com/get.php